Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mouth full of meat brains

Meat Brain is my first submission to the Big Red Robot Monthly Mixtape Brigade. This particular sequence is a definitive and bold declaration that I'm in it to win it, baby! Meat Brain is actually an older mix that I revisited and polished thus making it more scrumptious. The original title was "QUICK! Shave it then stuff it in the trunk!" (...Don't ask - I don't even remember...)
I feel that the current title is aptly named: Songs thick enough to sink your teeth into, with just enough breathing room for your brain to fill in the gaps. In all it's about 45 minutes long (as most of my mixes will be) and demands that you listen to it from beginning to end in a single sitting (as ALL of my mixes will demand.)

The dinner bell is ringing. Get your fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment