Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The only two Geico commercials that matter

The commercials where the cavemen have dialog just don't cut it, they're... let us say... "cheaper" in a way. Now, the two that I have posted here... these are the ones that matter. The airport one has always been the long running favorite of mine: This actor deserves his own super-cool-awesome-looking award for the brilliant and subtle acting as well as the face he put on after seeing the Geico add. He's all like, "I can't believe this, of all the... No no no... I won't let this make me angry. I'm better than this."
Just this very morning I saw the motorcycle commercial and it too tickled my fancy. It's not as potent as the airport one but the reactions of both the cavemen and the modestly-dressed/intentioned women are primo. The caveman depicted on the billboard is also chuckle-worthy.

Good stuff, man. Good stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment