Monday, March 16, 2009

Most best amazing ever


Can I just share this with you? The above picture is of a book I bought for 50 cents at the library book sale this past Saturday. Everything about this cover screams utter awesomeness: The mind- blowing title, the fantastic creature, the author's have been labeled as "science fiction sorcerers", the retro type/layout - These are really the only reasons I bought the book. There is also a very strong possibility that I won't read a single story that this book contains. I'm opting, instead, to frame the whole thing and hang it up in our living room or place it on my nightstand so that it's the first thing I wake up to in the morning: "Well, today's GONNA TOTALLY SUCK!... oh, wait... No... No, evertyhing's gonna be alright."

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment