Thursday, March 26, 2009

ManCalledSun: goings on/behind the scenes/mind meld

Now that I've nabbed the attention of a select few here's a quick update on my thought processes concerning how this blog will be maintained as well as some information on updates that will soon be happening.

1) Yes, there will be plenty of Mitchell pictures. There, now that we've got that taken care of...

2) I am a compulsive tweaker. There are some things that I just cannot leave be; ManCalledSun has turned out to be one of them. So, assuming that you'll be tripping over yourself to check this blog as often as possible you'll soon notice that the layout will twist and morph like whisps of smoke.

3) I've enabled open comments. This means that anyone can leave poop comments. You can even post anonymously if you're big enough of a coward.

4) As the badge to the right indicates, I've inducted myself into Dylan's BIG RED ROBOT MONTHLY MIXTAPE BRIGADE. Sometime during the first week of every month I will have an official mix of righteous tunes to contribute to this noble effort. Keep an eye out, April is fast approaching.

5) There will also be occasional bonus mixes to download. I'm also working on getting together and uploading some of the audio projects that I've worked on these past couple years. It's all in good fun.

6) Any good suggestions for the blog roll?

7) Again, yes, there will be plenty of Mitchell pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment