Monday, July 27, 2009

New banner

Ewww.

It's comical how abruptly I realized that the old ManCalledSun banner was butt-ugly. It shot down my spine like a jolt of electricity. I'm almost embarrassed that it stayed there to so long. So, I made another one. It's serving more as a place setter right now and is an idea that may get built upon. Something, anything than that previous atrocity. I'm currently going for a different look; something that doesn't scream, "HEY CHECK IT OUT I'M USING PHOTOSHOP WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! DISTORT IMAGE DISTORT TEXT DISTORT DISTORT DISTORT"

In all honesty one of the main motives behind creating this blog was to give me a reason to finally learn Photoshop. The covers for the Monthly Mix Brigade are also good practice. It's all in good fun.

p.s. I cannot get enough of the new MELVINS album.

No comments:

Post a Comment