Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whatever bubbles, bubbles up!

Remember this video? It's awesome on so.many.LEVELS! Watch it! JUST WATCH IT! I dare you to deny it's awesomeness. It's like M.C. Escher free flowing with swingin' hip hop. I remember buying the cassette single and romping around with my walkman. Shucks, I'd do the same now if I cared enough to carry around an iPod.

Awesome tune, Awesome video - Good stuff, man. Good Stuff. Defying physics, defying musical genres. Proof positive that one thing can appeal to everyone. Sure to put a smile on your face and get your foot a'tappin'. Dig it.

2 comments:

  1. That's Michel Gondry, baby. If you can find his Director's Series DVD, it's totally worth your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAV video of ALL time, a perfect synthesis of music and imagery. It always makes me smile too ;-)

    ReplyDelete