Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Basilisk Stare - January 2011 BRR Mixtape Brigade


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0ABGI7U

When I started this blog I swore that I would never apologize for a “lack of updates”. While I am absolutely tickled that you take the time to read “Doctor Jones” I continually work under the mindset that I owe you exactly diddily squat. The ebb and flow of this blog will swell or abate at my whim, desire and motivation. So, with that, you will receive no apology or justification for my inactivity. In fact, you should be thanking me for this 5-month lull. My schedule this past season has been a strenuous exercise in self-discipline and time management. My efforts were simply placed everywhere but here.

But, just because little has been posted doesn’t mean that my wit and charm hasn’t been skillfully pressed to the face of the grindstone of this crazy thing called life. Indeed, dozens of ideas have been formed and are incubating to maturity, each at different stages of development. “Doctor Jones” is on the brink of a cathartic gushing. Like those egg batches in Aliens, each post and Mixtape is gonna burst forth and hug your face as if nobody’s lookin’. It’ll be good for the both of us. And the facehugging begins now, with this month’s Mixtape. Yes. I’ve had a great deal of mental potential energy building these past few months…“Basilisk Stare” is the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment